- Walrus Bust
- Artist: Levi Amidlak (b1931-) E9-1564
- Settlement: Port Harrison , Inukjuak
- Date: 1960’s
- Dimensions: 3”H x 2”w x 2 1/3”d
- Eskimo tag, signed syllabics, E9-1564
Description: A finely sculpted naturalistic walrus tusk bust. He is executed from a lovely deep dark green colored stone with beautiful natural striations. A fine addition to anyone’s collection
- Provenance: Private collection amassed over 40 years by a retired educator originally from Ontario Canada. ( we recently acquired a number of fine early pieces from this same collection and will be featuring a number of these on the website).